Re: effects of removing curl_formparse?

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:33:56 +0200

On Apr 30, 10:20, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Hi
>
>curl_formparse() been deprecated and adviced not to be used since 21 August
>2001.
>
>Can anyone mention anything or anyone that would be affected if we removed it
>completely?

I asked google.. didn't seem to be much out there (but a lot of references
to updates becuse curl_formparse() has been deprecated):
http://qadpz.idi.ntnu.no/doxy/html/GetURL_8cpp-source.html
http://www.seismo.unr.edu/ftp/pub/updates/bankert/php-4.0.4pl1/ext/curl/curl.c

The strange thing is that when I first searched I got more than 21 pages
of references, a moment later only 13, then just 10.. is curl_formparse()
being purged all over the place out there? :-) (there's probably a more
google-technical explanation for this I guess)

-Tor