Autobuild troubles

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:23:51 +0200

Hi,

Something in the last day's changes has caused problmes for the autobuilds.
I just checked a bunch of my autobuild platforms, and on all of them
there were hanging processes like this:
tor 13325 1 0 03:47:37 ? 0:54 server/sws 8999 ../../curl/tests
On one of them another build/test had started, but it failed during testing
because it found another test server already running on 8999.
I have done some killing now, this may or may not result in some autobuild
results coming in RSN.

I noticed the problem when I checked http://curl.haxx.se/auto/ and realised
most of my 30+ autobuilds weren't there..
Any idea of what could cause this?

-Tor