Re: The curl CVS moves

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:45:20 +0200

On May 14, 9:53, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Thanks to Colin Viebrock and Michael Shuler (who helped me reach the proper
>person with access enough), I was given a full tarball of the entire curl CVS
>repository and I am now moving it to a host that I admin myself.
[...]

Now that you admin it yourself, you may want to do
'chmod a+rx curl/tests/testcurl.pl,v', as that is the only way to get the
access bits changed if it was checked in without the right combo..
(unfortunately the access bits on checked-out versions won't change unless
people first delete the file, or change them locally by hand.)

-Tor