approaching another release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:25:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

We have nothing left that is planned to get added before 7.12.0 will be
released. We are now in bugfix and cleanup mode. We could get ready for a
release some time next week.

I still accept improvements and patches, just let me know if you're working on
anything.

I'm of course also interested in getting to know if you know of any issues
that we should fix before the release that isn't fixed yet. Get a daily
snapshot to find out what's already working!

Currently I'm only aware of one somewhat annoying bug, and that is bug #948950
in the bug tracker which makes libcurl crash if you use more than FD_SETSIZE
file descriptors in your app and then use libcurl. I'm not sure if I'll focus
on addressing that before this release.