Re: approaching another release

From: Seshubabu Pasam <pasam_at_seshubabu.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:07:37 -0700

One of the limitation I came across was "missing support for anonymous
https". I am talking about communicating with a HTTPS server that does
not require client certificate. All web/app servers has support for
client authentication to be enabled/disabled. This can be done
programatically in the application that uses libCurl. But I think this
belongs in the curl library. I am proposing this for the next release.
Comments?

Regards
-Seshubabu Pasam