RE: FTP third party transfer (proxy) support.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:50:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Alexander Krasnostavsky wrote:

> The implementation of FTP third party transfer was finished.
> I worked on curl-7.12.0-20040519.

Next time, please send diff ouputs for source changes. Use 'diff -N -u
[olddir] [newdir] > my.patch'. It makes it a lot easier in my end (those daily
snaphosts are deleted and things change all the time) and you don't need to
make any special markers for what you change...

I'll check out your changes soon and get back with my
feedback/comments/praise!