Re: multi interface + writeDataCallback doesn't work on win32 !

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:32:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Stefan Libcurl wrote:

> select() returns -1 an "select() returns error, this is badness" is printed
> out.

What libcurl version on what operating system?

> Also my_trace() prints " == Info: Closing connection #0".

When?

> Puhh, I don't know how the intranet is configured. Maybe libcurl uses/needs
> some ports which are disabled.

libcurl only connects to the ports you tell it to. It needs/uses/conencts to
no others (except for the name resolve operation perhaps).

> Also I tried to download a file from a client behind a Microsoft ProxyServer
> with NTLM auth. I have set an easy-handle with NTLM auth. but the same error
> occurs:
>
> "About to onnect to www.myserver.com port 80"
> "Connection connection #0"
>
> What's going wrong ?

What does the return code/error message tell?

> Do I have a chance to get more infos inside libcurl ?

Lots. Have you tried reading the docs? curl_multi_info_read() would be a good
start.