RE: FTP third party transfer (proxy) support.

From: Alexander Krasnostavsky <ALEXANDERKR_at_Amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:59:03 +0300

> The latest patch lacked required changes to include/curl/curl.h and
> it has no documentation included for the new options (easily added
> of course). Also, where did that example code that uses 3rd party
> transfers go?

Sorry. In the latest patch I sent only the changed directory, because
include/curl/curl.h and the example were not changed. Attached are
missed files.

> Your changes to Curl_debug() were not to my satisfaction. I'll edit
> it to suit me (please check it out and let me know if you have other
> ideas on how to change this to meat our combined desires), ...

Please send me the changed code and I will check it. But in general I am
not against adding a new argument. What additional data you want to
pass? May be it is better to pass a (pointer to) structure (instead of
many parameters) that will include all the information? So it can grow
in a future.

Thanks.

Thank you.