Re: display of 'options' on autobuild stat page

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:09:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> looking at the autobuild results I guess that the 'options' display is
> generated from searching the log for '#define OPTION' entries only;

It uses several methods, but that is the best one.

> maybe its possible to extend the analysing to respect also '-DOPTION'
> defines from Makefiles?

It could be made to do that, sure. Any particular options you have in mind or
do you even have a log file to show examples from?

The script that does all the autobuild log analyzing is the summarize.pl
script found here: http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl-www/auto/