Re: About FTP authentication

From: Daniel <daniel.campos_at_tiscali.es>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:55:39 +0200

Thanks!

Ive seen you have a page with links to "binding sto libcurl". I want
to provide you some information for Gambas:

How to Install
Installing gambas packages:

Examples
Gambas packages include network examples

Binding documentation
http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/static/Gambas/GambasComponentNetCurl.html

Download
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/download.html