my time allocation for curl 2004

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:03:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello curlonauts!

I just thought I'd let you know about what my plans are for curl hacking
ventures for the rest of this year. If you don't care, hit delete now!

Now

  No major new features planned. Focus on bugfixes. I don't have any major bugs
to work on, but claimed problems exist in at least the HTTP auth and cookie
code. I'm awaiting details. And I expect more bugs to reveal themselves.

July

  I'll be on vacation. I might pop in every once in a while to scan mails, but
  don't expect much action on my behalf.

August

  Planned 7.12.1 release with all bugfixes done so far.

September - December

  On paternity leave! I'll take care of my daughter full-time. This will leave
  me with less time over for curl hacking and will slow down my responsiveness.

December

  Planned 7.12.2 release with all bugfixes done so far.