Re: Getting CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER back to normal?

From: Casey ODonnell <caseyodonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:03:24 -0400

Awesome...

Thank you. I have another question though. Similar in nature. I'm
using MS Windows with the DLL (latest version of LibCURL).

I'm performing one call that uses:

curl_easy_setopt(m_pCURL, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, wxcurldav_str_read);
curl_easy_setopt(m_pCURL, CURLOPT_READDATA, (void*)&szXmlStr);

Which works fine. My app is uploading some XML to go along with the
request. However, when I perform another call that doesn't need to
send any data, how do I tell the library to ignore the read function
now? The code I've got for the other operations work fine, as long as
I don't re-use my CURL* handle.

I've tried:

curl_easy_setopt(m_pCURL, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, NULL);
curl_easy_setopt(m_pCURL, CURLOPT_READDATA, NULL);

But that causes a crash in NTDLL.DLL inside of fread, so I suspect
that I'm doing something bad. I'm basically trying to restore the
initialized state of my CURL* handle, without loosing the performance
boost I get by keeping it around.

Thanks again. Hope this isn't too newbie-ish.

CKO