Re: djgpp patches

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:55:34 +0200

Hi Gisle,
attached a diff for makefile.dj to use the Makefile.inc;
however I dont know if it makes much sense at the moment since you have all the depencies for every object file in...; but perhaps its also sufficient to use HHEADERS for dependencies...

anyway, if it works fine for you and you like it let me know...

Guenter.

BTW: I would like to talk with you about another small program which I would like to have compiled with djpp btw. Watt32, may I contact you for that?