Re: bcc32 wont compile libcurl

From: Greg Smith <gsmith_at_nxco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:35:22 -0500

that resolved all of the errors that i was getting except for now i have
this one:
Error: Unresolved external '__beginthreadex' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS
AND SETTINGS\GSMITH\DESKTOP\CURL\LIB\HOSTTHRE.OBJ

i have downloaded the latest source useing cvs and ive tryed building
libcurl a few different ways i have also tryed linking my test program
directly to the .obj files that have been generated from the build process
and that doesnt work either. I'll continue to try to work it out if but
could you send me a list of steps that should be gone through in building
libcurl incase im missing something?

--On Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:09 PM +0200 Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>

--
Greg Smith