Re: gknauf: curl/src Makefile.b32,1.3,1.4

From: Greg Smith <gsmith_at_nxco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:05:51 -0500

ok now that i have libcurl built i would like to have a copy of it built
with ssl support also i have the latest binary from openssl's website
(ssleay32.lib and libeay32.lib) but when i build it and try to compile a
test app it gives me the following error:
Error: Unresolved external '_X509_NAME_get_entry' referenced from
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GSMITH\DESKTOP\CURL\LIB\LIBCURL.LIB|ssluse

am i maybe missing yet anouther library i should be linking into the app
maybe or do i need to build the openssl library myself and use it? thanks
in advance

--
Greg Smith
--On Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:55 PM +0200 Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>