Re: gknauf: curl/src Makefile.b32,1.3,1.4

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:16:35 +0200

Hi Greg,
> ok now that i have libcurl built i would like to have a copy of it built
> with ssl support also i have the latest binary from openssl's website
> (ssleay32.lib and libeay32.lib) but when i build it and try to compile a
> test app it gives me the following error:
> Error: Unresolved external '_X509_NAME_get_entry' referenced from
> C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GSMITH\DESKTOP\CURL\LIB\LIBCURL.LIB|ssluse

> am i maybe missing yet anouther library i should be linking into the app
> maybe or do i need to build the openssl library myself and use it? thanks
> in advance
you will have to rebuild libcurl self; I've just changed the Makefile.b32; please fetch again from CVS;
then set an environment var WITH_SSL=1, set OPENSSL_PATH to point to your OpenSSL package, then re-compile...
sorry but that's only a quick hack; I will further look into the Borland build this weekend...

Guenter.