Re: gknauf: curl/src Makefile.b32,1.3,1.4

From: Greg Smith <gsmith_at_nxco.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:16:28 -0500

I rebuilt libcurl useing the new makefile altho i had to change a couple of
things the copy of openssl i downloaded didnt have inc32 anywhere in any of
the paths i tryed downloading different versions of it but i couldnt find
one that did so i just changed that to include everything built fine just
like last time but i still get the same error when i compile my test
application.

Error: Unresolved external '_X509_NAME_get_entry' referenced from
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GSMITH\DESKTOP\CURL\LIB\LIBCURL.LIB|ssluse

here is the command line of when i do the compile of my test application:

bcc32 temp.cpp libcurl.lib cw32mt.lib libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib

am i missing any librarys the only thing that temp.cpp does is pull the
version information for libcurl and try to print out what version of ssl is
being used.

thanks again,

Greg Smith

--On Thursday, July 15, 2004 4:16 AM +0200 Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>