Curl bug using MSVC?

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:05:22 -0400

I setup my program to use a debug version of curl. I'm using MSVC.NET which
gives some pretty extensive memory debugging. A user reported an error to me
that occurred when I called curl_easy_perform.

Debug error!
Program: wircd.exe
module: LIBCURL.dll
File:
Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable 'Curl_gd_val' is being used without
being defined.

I also have my program setup to display a mini-stack trace when such errors
occur. I didn't have it enabled to display line number information, but the
callstack was:

0. DbgBreakPoint
1. curl_formfree
2. curl_getdate
3. curl_strnequal
4. curl_strnequal
5. curl_strnequal
6. curl_easy_perform

I see that Curl_gd_val is being used in the getdate.c, but I don't quite
know why I get that error.

Dominick Meglio