kerberos 4 & SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:31:47 -0500

Hi
I use curl for uploading files from an SCO openserver(5.0.4 - 5.0.4) machine to another.
curl (in the source machine) uses kerberos 4 but SCO openserver ftp server (in the destination machine) only underestands kerberos 5.

what is the solution to this problem?

Is there any ftp server for SCO openserver which underestands kerberos 4?
Does curl have an ftp server which can underestand kerberos 4?

or any other solution?

I will be much obliged if someone tells me what to do
thanks in advance