RE: Comparison with WinInet

From: Jeff Phillips <jeff_at_jeffp.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for the feedback -- it was quite
helpful. I'm going to move forward with cURL. Also, I
don't think that WinInet supports JavaScript: AFAIK,
it just offers the ability to do transfers via FTP,
HTTP and GOPHER. If you want to deal with JavaScript
in the MS world, you'll have to look at the Internet
Explorer object model (IWebBrowser2, etc.). OTOH, if
you know of an inexpensive, reasonably
easy-to-implement JavaScript parser, by all means
please give me a heads-up. Take care, Jeff.