Re: Completed transfer (multi) question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:25:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Tarendash, David wrote:

> I have say, 25 simultaneous transfers ongoing. I called multi_perform() and
> am now in my WRITECALLBACK function. I don't want to filter through structs
> from multi_info_read(), because I might lose information on a different
> handle (if I don't save them). I only want the status of THIS handle. Is
> this possible?

No, this is not currently possible. But I've realized that it would be handy.

This question has come up several times recently so I figure we should
consider perhaps adding a function that checks the status for a specific easy
handle. Possibly like curl_multi_info_read() that would take a easy handle as
input argument and only return a struct with info if the transfer is done,
otherwise it would return NULL.

Other suggestions/ideas? Anyone feels like patching?