multiple calls to libcurl

From: nkb <nkb_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:59:49 +0900

Hi.
I've 3 functions. Init(), Run(), and End();
Within Init(), I've done the global init and created a easyhandle with
the curl_easy_init(). And when my application ends, I would cleanup both
the easyhandle and also call the global cleanup.
In my run function, I've set all the various options to call to my
website. So, whenever user click on a button, the run() will execute and
get some info from the website. My problem is, only the first click
works. Thereafter, no amount of button click can get the data anymore.

I wonder if someone could point if I should have called some missing
functions in order for my application to work properly. Any advise is
very much needed. Thank you.