Posting unicode using curl

From: nkb <nkb_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:00:49 +0900

Hi.
I've spent countless hours and methods to do a POST to a webserver but
have no success. :( Really appreciate any help.

My https POST includes user input unicode content. If the user input
normal ascii content, there's no problem; and I get correct and proper
reply from server. But if the content include unicode, the server would
reply with error. I've written my own functions without the use of
libcurl and using the same content (ascii and unicode), I was able to
get correct reply from the server. I conclude there is something I'm
missing when I send data via libcurl. I use the code similar to the
sample https.cpp. Does anyone has experience in sending unicode content
via POST in libcurl and successfully done that? Thanks!!!