RE: FTP getting empty file.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:03:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Alexander Krasnostavsky wrote:

> 1. What kind of note do you mean to add? Whether transferring empty file is
> an obvious? It is just a bug that was fixed.

Bug or not, previously libcurl never called the write callback with zero bytes
data. Now it does. I think that is reason enough.

> 2. Could you provide me more information of how adding test case.

There's no particular docs describing it. I suggest:

  o Check out a few existing tests (tests/data/test*) (the ones with numbers
    at 500 or more tests libcurl stuff without the curl tool, all the others
    use the curl tool to test things)
  o Read tests/FILEFORMAT
  o Create a new test by copying an existing and edit that.
  o cd tests && ./runtests.pl [your new test case number]

If there's anything that looks or acts weird, ask!