RE: FTP getting empty file.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:41:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Alexander Krasnostavsky wrote:

> You already mentioned about the change in CHANGES and RELEASE-NOTES.
> Where else you want me to add the change?

Those aren't docs that the average user will read, especially not in a more
distant future. Never mind, I added a note in the curl_easy_setopt.3 man page.

> Attached is a test I tried to write. I have no idea if it is correct.

You could easily have done './runtests.pl 180' and you would've found out that
it wasn't.

> Whether the <data> is the file data or connection data? How I check that an
> empty file indeed was transferred?

Never mind, I fixed the test case and I adjusted the test script and the test
FTP server slightly to be able to do the testing properly.