Re: Re: curl_easy_perform Only send some data ??

From: Ram <weshriram_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

If i provide a write call back, the function will be called only when some data arrives.
If i dont want to wait for some data to arrive (say after the send the connection is idle)

I just want to send some thing and clean up without bothering to see if i have got any reply.

Is this possible in lib curl. if so how to do it ?

The problem is curl_easy_perform does both send and recieve. Do we have any independent functions to send and recieve.
Please advice.

Thaning You,
Regards,
Ram
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Ram wrote:

> I want to send some data to a web server. I dont want to recieve any data
> from the server. Just send.
>
> If i ue curl_easy_perform. It does both send and recieve. Is there any
> function in curl lib which does only send and which does only recieve.

Then provide a write callback that returns an error right away. It'll make
libcurl to return (a failure) as soon as it tries to download data.