Re: Curl bug using MSVC (can someone please look into this?)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:49:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Harshal Pradhan wrote:

> But, if you want a date that I can completely vouch for, here is another
> instance while parsing Last-Modified that I just confirmed I can reproduce
> reliably.

I find it odd that it doesn't cause any problems in my end, not even when ran
with valgrind etc.

Anyway, I've now added a little fix to the getdate.c generation rule in the
Makefile, that adds the work-around you suggested before. It seems to work
(the replacement that is). If you could try tomorrow's snapshot and see if it
works, it would be cool.

A significant difference between the snapshots and the 7.12.1 release, is that
the release package was built on my Debian unstable box with a fairly recent
GNU Bison version (1.875a), while the daily snapshots are built on a Redhat
box with GNU Bison 1.28. Looking at the generated getdate.c source code, they
do lots of things completely different...