how long will libcurl wait to get response?

From: nkb <nkb_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:27:13 +0900

Hi.
2 questions.

1.
Is there a way to specify how long would libcurl wait to get the
response from server? I did a POST via https using libcurl. I would like
it to wait for as long as possible before return with a failure. (my
connection isnt very stable and sometimes it takes a long time to route
to the right address)

2.
If my data from the server is rather huge (a few MB of text), how do I
tell libcurl to wait and keep receving the data until the complete data
is received before returning to me with the complete data?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!!!!