Re: Multithreaded Issues

From: Rob Mason <rmason_at_archivas.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:37:05 -0400

So the behavior I see falls along a couple lines:

1) I see output on the screen which is the content of one of those
buffers (write_buffer) periodically. Somehow its getting dumped to the
screen although nothing in the source touches it.
2) I get the wrong HTTP response code back -- it looks like the
response code is from another operation.

Its very easy to repeat, but the app its in is >10K lines. Because of
the multithreaded requirements its not going to be easy to put it in a
small example I think, but if thats what's needed I can try to create a
sample app that creates this behavior.

Rob

p.s. I apologize to folks for the double posts before, my mail client
used the wrong mailbox to send.