HTTP 1.0 and multi handle question

From: Roma Koifman <rkoifman_at_finjan.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:41:35 +0300

Hi,

I am using the 7.12.0 libcurl version and have some strange behavior
when the multi handle is used to proceed some easy handle with few HTTP
1.0 transactions.

I use one easy handle to send these transactions. Since it is HTTP 1.0
(without permanent features) the connection MUST be closed by client
after each of finished transactions. I suppose that Curl_done must be
called on the handle and then on next transaction the connection is
opened again.

But sometimes I see (on the same connection) something like this:

ET http://www.cnn.com/cnn.rss HTTP/1.0
Host: www.cnn.com
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: */*