Re: HTTP 1.0 and multi handle question

From: Roma Koifman <rkoifman_at_finjan.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:54:05 +0300

More:

Could it be because the default behavior from the http.c (line 1255 in
7.12.1 or line 1281 in 7.12.0) is

  /* We default to persistant connections */
  conn->bits.close = FALSE;

and then in transfer.c we set it to TRUE only and only if the response
was in HTTP 1.0.

In my case the response is 1.1 and this is the reason for my problem ?

Tnx again
Roma