LibCurl : Send Data Only No Reply expected. API needed ?

From: Ram <weshriram_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I had recently posted a query titled: curl_easy_perform only send some data ??

My, Query was is there any way in Curl Lib which could enable me to send only.
If i dont want to recieve anything from the server.

Some one had posted saying please use the call back and return an error from
the call back function. Then the curl_easy_perform returns an error.

But, the call back function gets called only when some data has arrived.

Thus my problem remains the same. I need your help.

That is I just want to send some data.

But if i use curl_easy_perform what it does is it sends some data to server,
waits for a response and gives back the response.

Is there any way, which would enable me to send some data if i dont expect any response.

ie is there any send function and recieve function seperately.

curl_easy_perform does both of them.

Thanks,

Regards,
Ram