Re: Re: LibCurl : Send Data Only No Reply expected. API needed ?

From: Ram <weshriram_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Ok,

My Situation: I want to send some data (say execute this command) to "n" number of
webservers.

Say, the client has a list of machines (webservers). he wants a particular command
(say reboot/any other) to be executed in all of them.

So, what i want to do is i want to send the same infomation (command name and params) to each one of the machines in a loop.

I dont care, whether the web server has executed it or not.

I know http is a request-reply protocol. But some times it is convinient to request only.

If the situation demand, line say do something now (client asking webserver to do something now). I (client) is not bothered whether it is done or not. niether is he bothered if some error occurs while doing the task.

The client has no time waiting. he wants to send "some important" messages to "n"
number of webservers. because the client has to send messages to "n" number of webservers. He cannot wait for one of them because others will be delayed.

I think, these come under network management using http as communication protocol.

Give me some idea. how to do the above.

Thanks,

Regards,
Ram