Curl_follow() question.

From: Roman Koifman <rkoifman_at_finjan.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:30:09 +0300

Hi all,

I'm testing some proxy, and sometimes this proxy returns a "status page" which means the redirection to another location. The status page return code is 200 OK. Can I and how use Curl_follow mechanism ? Can I trigger, somehow, the libcurl to follow the new location, which is set in one of libcurl callbacks ?

Tnx a lot
Roma

Finjan Software

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this email or
any information contained within it is strictly prohibited. This also
confirms that Finjan Software's Vital Security for E-Mail has scanned this
message for the presence of known viruses and potentially malicious
code.

Finjan Software - Prevention is the Best Cure!