Multi-Part Post or Single Post ??

From: Ram <weshriram_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 03:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
   I want to post some huge data.

   I have 4 names and 4 values to be posted.

  buf = "name1=value1&name2=value2&name3&value4".

 for this i have to allocated a huge buf which consists of the above string.

 But the length of each value itself is say 100KB.

 so i need to allocate 4 bufs each of length 100KB and store the values into that.

I generate the data on the fly.

This is waste of mem. I want curl to collect my name and value.

and then send it in one go like single-post ?.

After getting all the values. i need to allocate a huge buf of 100 * 4 = 400 KB + space for
the names and then use set_easy_set_opt (CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS) and send the buf.

This can be done.

But, i read about multi-post.
For Each name and value u call curl_formadd and finally say easy_perform.

This can be done. but the reciever will get the each name and value seperated by some
mime info or some other info.

But can i do the above without any header (mime info or any other info).

How do i do that.

I want the reciever to get a single buf which consists of "name1=value1&name2=value2&name3&value4".

that is the reciever should not know if i have done multi-post or a single post.

Can i do like this ?.

Regards,
Sriram