Re: libcurl 7.12.1 crashes when compiled with mingw

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:46:49 -0700

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:35:44AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> I am getting SIGSEGV in curl_easy_perform when I run
> my libcurl app on windows (compiled with mingw). It
> runs fine when compiled for linux.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Windows to provide
> a stack trace or core file....
>
> Any suggestions are welcome!

Are you using your own mingw-compiled curl or the one on the download page?
Presumably, the latter has been pre-tested to avoid gross compilation
problems. Are you using file handles in your application? Apparently,
there are limitations on Windows on using them with libcurl that are
described in the relevant man pages. If your application is short, you could
post the source here.

>>> Dan