Re: Using CURLOPT_FTP_CREATE_MISSING_DIRS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:17:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 Don_Marino_at_May-Co.com wrote:

> The version of libcurl is 7.11.2.
>
> Following is the definitions of lMissingDirs: long lMissingDirs = 1;
>
> The curl_easy_setopt() function returns CURLE_OK.

Then I can't see any other way to get this straighened out, than to ask you to
build/use a debug version of libcurl and set a break-point in the
ftp_cwd_and_mkd() function to figure out why it doesn't attempt to create the
dir it fails to CWD into.

This option works for me, and for all autobuild tests too since we test this
feature with 'make test'.