Re: accessing libcurl in VBA from within Excel

From: Peter Sylvester <Peter.Sylvester_at_edelweb.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:47:21 +0200 (MEST)

> I don't know what VBA is and I don't know what "stdcall format" is, so I guess
> I'm not the proper person to answer this.

There are several ways to achieve this.

If the number of callable functions is small which is the case,
the easiest way is to have a "decoration" implemented as macros
which indicate whether you have _cdecl or _stdcall.

At the same time this can be used to make dll relevant declarations.

If the number of functions is huge, then, well, there is another
possibility using a compiler option.