Re: SIGPIPE when uploading with CURLOPT_READDATA

From: Alan Pinstein <apinstein_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:33:39 -0400

I don't have any code I can share, but I can tell you a little more
about the setup.

We are using curl to make SOAP requests to a .NET application. So you
can basically make ANY trivial .NET application. Then change the
maxRequestLen in web.config to a small number for easy testing (say
1000 or so). Then use CURLhandle to try to upload more than 1MB to the
.NET app. Without the patch you should get a SIGPIPE. With the patch
you should get a failure with reason: "Broken pipe".

Alan