Re: Microsoft .NET Binding for libcURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:45:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Jeff Phillips wrote:

> To pursue my objectives of a) using libcurl in commercial products and b)
> getting up to speed on the Microsoft .NET framework, I've written an initial
> FREE Microsoft .NET binding for libcurl, called libcURL.NET, which supports
> the following features:

Thanks for telling us. I've added info about it on the curl site, available
here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/dotnet/

(let me know if you'd prefer different wording, additional info put there or
whatever)

> On another note, if you have any questions on this product, or experience
> any difficulties with it, please contact me directly

> since I'm not sure that Daniel wants his mailing list space chewed up with
> messages regarding my code.

I appreciate your concerns, but as long as it is only a little I don't think
anyone would mind some binding-specific talk here (and it already happens on
and off for other bindings). It might be hard for users of bindings to
determine where problems origin, the binding or libcurl.