Re: Segmentation fault in SCO Unixware with libcurl,why?

From: 黄志军 <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:29:56 +0800

the cmd i use is :
1)(i disable ipv6 or it will failed in step 2)
configure --prefix=$HOME/tatoo --with-ssl=/home/wangxu/tatoo/FREE_LIB --disable-ipv6
2)
make
3)
make install

And here is the information after configure
********information*************
  curl version: 7.12.0
  Host setup: i686-unknown-sysv5UnixWare7.1.1
  Install prefix: /home/wangxu/tatoo
  Compiler: gcc
  SSL support: enabled
  zlib support: no (--with-zlib)
  krb4 support: no (--with-krb4*)
  GSSAPI support: no (--with-gssapi)
  SNPEGO support: no (--with-spnego)
  c-ares support: no (--enable-ares)
  ipv6 support: no (--enable-ipv6)
  IDN support: no (--with-libidn)
  Build libcurl: Shared=yes, Static=yes
  Built-in manual: enabled

Now I have tested in two sco unixware (UnixWare cry 01 5 7.1.1 i386 x86at SCO UNIX_SVR5)
and both of them can execute ftpget successfully and core dump when executing post-callback and others like http-post
(ftpget.c and post-callback.c come from ../docs/examples without modified except the url address )

But in Sun5.8 and HP11.0 all libcurl function do work very fine!!