Re: Segmentation fault in SCO Unixware with libcurl,why?

From: 黄志军 <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:11:03 +0800

Now i meet an even more suprising problem.
If i use a test program link with libcurl, it works fine. But when i integrate this test program into my program,
and link with the same option, it always returns CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT.

What maybe the reasons? Can someone list some possible reasons or suggestions?

the curl version is :7.12.0