Proposed VC6 Makefiles patches 1/3 (.\Makefile) (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:20:33 +0200 (CEST)

Forwarded to list with permission.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Díaz García <samueldg_at_arcoscom.com>
Subject: Re: Proposed VC6 Makefiles patches 1/3 (.\Makefile)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:46:06 +0200
Sorry, I don't know how to do this under Windows Platform.
I used to the sent diffs the diff util (I don't remember now what package
includes it, diff-utils for windows?) but i don't what parameters use or how
to use it well (I have not dedicated too time on it).
I have attached the tree makefiles that I use, if you know anybody that can
do the job better than me are wellcome, because I don't know if I'll have
time to review the makefiles to add the changes proposed by you (about the
target names and so on).
Sorry again for my poor English.
Best regards,
Daniel Stenberg writes:
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Samuel Díaz García (ArcosCom) wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Just a reminder. I'm still waiting for an update of your Makefile patch
> work as I mentioned here:
>
> 	http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2004-10/0091.html
>
> --
>      Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se