Re: connect failed if set socket non-blocking,why?

From: 黄志军 <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:33:40 +0800

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, [gb2312] 黄志军 wrote:

> it can run fine in HP11, Sun5.6, 5.8 and win2k without it .But in
> unixware,the REENTRANT related option is surely needed in compile the
> application program and _THREAD_SAFE and REENTRANT option should be defined
> in config.h before make curl.

>Ok. Are you sure you need both?
   I do not try define only one of them actually. I will check later next week.

>Don't you mean _REENTRANT? (That is with an underscore first.)
   I mean NEED_REENTRANT

Isn't curl's configure definining NEED_REENTRANT in lib/config.h for you?
(Which then makes libcurl define _REENTRANT in lib/setup.h.)
   i only find the following in lib/config.h after configure , so i have
to define by hand.

/* need REENTRANT defined */
/* #undef NEED_REENTRANT */