Re: Windows CE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:53:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Paul Nolan wrote:

> I added a shutdown call before sclose, and it works now! I did a search
> through my old version of curl, and there was no shutdown performed there
> either, in fact I don't see it called by curl anywhere.

Nope, no shutdown call anywhere on any platform. It just isn't needed. Well,
until now! ;-)

> What is the easiest way of getting you my changes? I just noticed you
> released 7.12.2 while I was working on 7.12.1.

Please make a 'diff -u' output with GNU diff[1] and attach it to a mail posted
to this mailing list

> Also, how do you set the initial upload buffer size these days?

You don't, at least not run-time, libcurl uses a fixed size (16KB).

[1] = http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm