Re: core dump on curl_easy_cleanup (AIX)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:37:17 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Sachin Mahajan wrote:

> Thanks for your example, I will try to do it right:). But I'm still getting
> the similar core dump pointing to url.c, even after replacing the realloc by
> myrealloc. Here is the core dbx stack trace:

Tor Arntsen has been building and testing curl automatically on AIX since many
months (see http://curl.haxx.se/auto/). There is nothing AIX-special in the
libcurl code in that place that ought to fail.

I consider it very unlikely that you see a libcurl bug, I consider it very
likely that this is a problem caused by your app.

Can you please post a full example source code (that is as small and simple as
possible) that makes the problem occur?