Re: Working around server bugs in deflate encoding

From: Harshal Pradhan <keeda_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:09:27 +0530

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Harshal Pradhan wrote:
>
>> Better patch for the same issue is attached. Please ignore the
>> previous one.
>

> Can you please try fixing this issue on a more recent CVS/daily snapshot
> version? Dan Fandrich fixed some other quirks with the content encoding
> code the other day so your first patch applied fine but didn't compile,
> and this second take doesn't even apply...

Hmmmm ... sorry, should have at least looked at the latest code before
sending out the patch.

I can see now that the code has changed in non-trivial ways, and that it
will take a bit of effort to fix the patch up accordingly. I'll give it
a go in a couple of days when I have some time.

Thanks,

Harshal