Re: Windows CE (1/1) (1/1)

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:00 +0000 (Pacific Standard Time)

> > Line 174, uncomment #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
>
> Uh, why would you need that? Didn't you provide a dummy include file
> for this (implying that you don't actually have such a file)?

I found one, alternatively it can be removed if line 840 of formdata.c
tests if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H is defined before using the stat structure.

> > Insert the below at line 255
> > #define EAGAIN 3
>
> Why? And why do you need to do 'extern int errno' in that header file?

EAGAIN is used by hostthre.c, could probably be removed by checking #if
defined(EAGAIN) instead.

Looks like errno is no longer used when not available in the snapshot
build, so that can be removed.

> Why are those dummy files still needed? I added #ifdef's around the
> includes of those files. That is the proper fix. If there are any
> places left that still includes files unconditionally we should #ifdef
> them too.

My mistake, thanks!

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com