Re: libtool version mismatch in buildconf

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:37:46 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Guillaume Arluison wrote:

> 7.12.2 was succesfully built using libtool 1.4.3
> but the current CVS version crashes with this version :
> possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
> possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

I find this hard to believe - think the reason for your problem is something
else. I can't think of a single change we've made since 7.12.2 that could
motivate a different libtool requirement. We haven't modified anything that is
libtool related as far as I can recall.

Those macros mentioned above were used before as well.