Re: libtool version mismatch in buildconf

From: Guillaume Arluison <ga_at_lacde.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:38:33 -0000

Well dunno, Im a complete noob with the auto* thinggy !
I just reported that until today I was able to run your buildconf with
libtool 1.4.3 (I was using exactly the same computer to make the little
patch I provided some weeks ago against 7.12.2 and I didnt touch this
computer since !) and yesterday I had to upgrade to a newer libtool to be
able to run it with the latest CVS.
Anyway if someone has the same problem he will be able to find this comment
here :)
<Gu>[W]ill[i]a<u>m<e>
http://www.lacde.net